Congratulations to all of the high school graduates! If you intend to enroll in a four-year college or university and participate in collegiate athletics next year, there are some additional steps you need to complete in order to be able to receive NCAA or NAIA Eligibility Certification and your Athletic Scholarship.
- Send your final high school transcript with proof of graduation to the selected university, and the NCAA or NAIA Eligibility Center. To meet this requirement the transcript must include the actual date of graduation, including month, day and year.
- Submit official transcripts for any non-traditional courses completed directly from the educational institution that awarded the credit for the course to the NCAA Eligibility Center.
- Request a summer workout from the university Strength and Conditioning Coach.
- Schedule any missing immunizations before reporting to campus.
- Complete sickle-cell testing and bring a copy of the results with you to campus.
- Finalize your housing assignment for the fall semester.
- Attend University Orientation.
- Complete course registration for fall semester.
- Contact head coach to determine the day to report to campus.
SPORTS AND EDUCATION EXPO
The Eligibility Coach will be an exhibitor at the Sports & Education Expo at the Philadelphia Convention Center in Exhibit Hall A this weekend. The Sports & Education Expo will feature experts, resources and information related to Sports, Education, Health and Wellness. In addition, there will be interactive activities, exhibitors, and a College Planning Fair. Eligibility Coach will also be speaking at the College Planning Fair Sunday in Room 204. The schedule of events can be viewed here.
Stop by to hear the latest information on NCAA and NAIA Eligibility Certification and how Eligibility Coach can help you prepare to Win the Athletic $cholarship Eligibility Game. Sports & Education Expo participants will receive discounts on any purchases made during the event weekend.
To schedule a FREE on-site consultation at the Expo, call 919-408-7431.