Knowing that one simple mistake can turn a scholarship celebration in to frantic search for $15,000 – $60,000 to finance the first year of college, The Eligibility Coach has used two decades of experience in intercollegiate athletics to develop a guide to help parents find solace throughout the athletic scholarship journey.
The Athletic Scholarship Eligibility Coach: A How-To Guide for the Eligibility Certification Game will be published this summer. The book was written for parents, high school guidance counselors, high school and youth coaches to assist prosepective student-athletes in navigating the NCAA and NAIA certification processes.
The book addresses the Top 21 Common Mistakes made during the Certification Process, and answers these important questions:
- What is amateurism certification?
- What core courses are required for Certification?
- How does the sliding scale word?
- How to transfer between schools and not be eligible to compete?
- Are there additional requirements for international students?
For more information on the book, visit http://eligibilitycoach.webs.com. The Athletic Scholarship Eligibility Coach will be available for purchase on amazon.com, barnesnoble.com, and at iuniverse.com.