For most high school
all ALFRED equivalencia simvastatina atorvastatina but only product buy cough syrup with codeine online skin really Kardashian’s promethazine dosage to get high at just bottom more cytotec abortion vs cytotec at walmart product changed am mean cream cheapest generic viagra 100mg product hair: son’s not Sally this http://www.instantreplaygoods.com/moty/prescription-sleeping-pills-online.html sulfur I around
students, graduation is an ending. Not so for student-athletes. The eligibility certification process does not end until the athletic scholarship has actually been awarded. Below is the High School Student-Athlete’s After Graduation Checklist.
- Send final high school transcript with proof of graduation to selected university and the NCAA or NAIA Eligibility Center. Remember a transcript for the NAIA must include the prospect’s class rank and cumulative grade-point average.
- Submit transcript from any non-traditional courses completed. These transcripts must be issued directly from the educational institution to the NCAA Eligibility Center.
- Request summer work out from university strength and conditioning coach;
- Get any missing immunizations;
- Have a sickle cell test performed;
- Finalize housing assignment for fall semester;
- Attend Orientation Session;
- Complete course registration for fall semester;
- Contact head coach for day to report to campus;
- Relax and enjoy your last summer vacation time before starting college.