Men’s and women’s basketball will have a National Letter of Intent [NLI] Signing Period that begins Wednesday, April 11 and lasts through Wednesday, May 16, 2012. The sports of baseball, bowling, fencing, equestrian, golf, gymnastics, ice hockey, lacrosse,C4090-450 rowing, rugby, softball, squash, swimming, tennis, volleyball, and wrestling also begin an NLI signing period April 11 that lasts through August 1, 2012.
- Do not sign an NLI prior to 7 am on April 11, 2012
- Do not sign an NLI that doesn’t have a grant-in-aid attached to it for a full academic year, not for one semester
- Do not forget to have a parent or legal guardian sign the NLI if the prospect is under the age of twenty-one 
- Do sign the NLi within fourteen  days of issue, date listed on the NLI itself, not the date of receipt by the prospect
- College coaches cannot be present when you sign the NLI and 070-336 they are not permitted to send you t-shirts or hats to be used during your signing ceremony
- Only sign One NLI